Initial Consultation with Acupuncture
- Consultation to discuss holistic wellness from a Traditional Chinese Medicine perspective, including a personalized health plan with an acupuncture treatment and herbal medicine prescription if needed. Treatment may include other modalities such as therapeutic massage (tuina), cupping, heat therapy (moxibustion), healing movements (qi gong), and lifestyle recommendations.
Follow-up with AcupuncturePediatric (under 12): 30 minutes, $40
- Follow up acupuncture treatment, may include other modalities such as herbal medicine, therapeutic massage (tuina), cupping, heat therapy (moxibustion), healing movements (qi gong), and lifestyle recommendations.
Traditional Chinese Medicine ConsultationFollow-up visit 15 minutes, $25
$35/Initial visit 30 minutes
- Consultation to discuss holistic wellness from a Traditional Chinese Medicine perspective. Clients will be given a health plan according to their individual body pattern, including lifestyle factors, diet, and therapeutic exercise as well as a personalized acupuncture or herbal medicine prescription if needed.
- Asian bodywork and manual therapy that is an effective tool for both pain management and the treatment of disease. Complimentary to other forms of treatment or a needle-free alternative to acupuncture. Includes tuina, acupressure, fire cupping, moving cupping, and gua sha.
Telemedicine AppointmentInitial consultation: 60 minutes, $80
- Appointment through a virtual platform for those who cannot attend in person. Clients will be examined and diagnosed according to the principles of inspection and questioning, and will be given an individualized treatment plan. This will include lifestyle guidance, diet, and therapeutic exercise suggestions as well as a herbal medicine prescription if needed. Herbs can be shipped directly to a client’s address for an additional cost.
Facial Rejuvenation Acupuncturefor one session, $700 for 10 sessions
- Acupuncture for facial rejuvenation is a natural, safe, and effective treatment option for health and beauty. By invigorating circulation, stimulating collagen production, and benefiting muscle tone it can brighten the face while reducing wrinkles and other aging signs. It can also reduce stress and tension in the facial muscles to maintain a healthy complexion and prevent premature skin aging. By supporting the constitution, each treatment aims at restoring health from the inside out to look and feel your best.
- Each session can optionally be combined with facial massage and herbal facial masks for enhanced results. A series of 10 treatments is recommended to obtain the full benefit and available at a discounted rate.
Stop Smoking Package
$375 /for 5 sessions
- Evidence based approach to relieving cravings and symptoms of nicotine withdrawal to help quit smoking. Series of 5 treatments over 2 weeks for best results to get over the hump and make the behavioral change. Can also be used to manage other substance abuse issues and mental health concerns arising from the lifestyle change.